After 2 Hours Standing in the Freezing Cold, What Happened Next is Shocking

I really hate to see this video. It made me cry so hard I could barely see the screen. But I watched it to the end and mourned the indifference and callousness of the people who just walked by this obviously distressed young man. 

On the other hand, I understand that people have become wary about extending a helping hand to strangers because many people have been paid back for their kindness and generosity with bad acts, especially in the big city. How can we blame them, really? 
I asked myself, would I have just walked by as well? I’d like to think not, but in all honesty, I really don’t know.

According to the owner of the video, they were extremely shocked that another homeless man helped a homeless child.

Beautiful Quotes from the video:
"If you wait until you can do everything for everybody, instead  of something for somebody, you'll end up doing nothing for nobody.

"It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving."
After 2 Hours Standing in the Freezing Cold, What Happened Next is Shocking After 2 Hours Standing in the Freezing Cold, What Happened Next is Shocking Reviewed by . on March 10, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.