Laundry Time on Cold Weather

It has been a week since the cold weather started. It is colder than December last year. The weather is due to the northeast monsoon or “hanging amihan" as stated by PAGASA, the weather bureau in the Philippines.

Due to the cold breeze, even the most active kid in our place wears sweater and the content of  the coffee vending machine of our neighbor is consumed faster than the other weeks.

Despite the coldness, I don't wear sweater or jacket because I seldom go out and sweaters are difficult to wash because they tend to absorb more water which make them heavy on the rinsing and squeezing part. But tonight, though it was freezing cold, I didn't had a choice than to wash our clothes. As usual, I did the laundry in the roof top since my laundry room is not yet constructed.

I survived the extreme coldness in getting the laundry done just like how I survive the freezing water when I take a bath every morning. Though we have an installed hot shower, I don't use it.   


~ Rockbleeder
Laundry Time on Cold Weather Laundry Time on Cold Weather Reviewed by Anonymous on January 21, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.