Bubblews Post: Reached My Earning Goal

Today is the first of July and it's sunny again after three consecutive rainy days. It's already 11:30 am and this is my first post for today, hopefully not also the last.


I hope that this month, I could fulfill the goal I set for myself - to earn $100 a month online. I can easily do that here on Bubblews but as I said, I haven't received my last payments. I could triple my goal if they'll give me what I deserve. June has been a very tough month for me despite the effort and time I dedicated online. As a stay-at-home wife, the internet is the only way and place where I could earn money.

I earned $101.42 on June. I'm so thankful for the reward I got, um, the $25 is from Bubblews. Well, atleast, Bubblews is a part of my achievement.

~ Rockbleeder
Bubblews Post: Reached My Earning Goal Bubblews Post: Reached My Earning Goal Reviewed by Anonymous on July 01, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.