Pin It Button Is Annoying

I had a problem with the embed code which Pinterest provides. If you still don't know, the embed code, pin it button, pinmarklet and follow button are found at the section Goodies.


Though I am using the Pin It pinmarklet, I think it is more convenient to add a pin it button to every post in my blog for my readers especially for those people who don't want to install anything in their computer.

After following the instruction at Goodies and using it on my blog, I observed that everytime I clicked the button, the image just stay where it is and does nothing. Copy-pasting the code  Goodies provided doesn't work the way it has to be.


Several tutorials in different blogs/websites had been carefully followed and implemented by me but all of them just resulted into frustration. Some of their codes are great but they don't specify the url of the individual post. After pinning, they just show the url of the homepage. Isn't it best when you click the actual url of the post rather than the url of the blog where you still have to find where the image is located? For example, you repinned an interesting craft idea but the instructions are not provided in the description so what you have to do is to click the source, right? Then when you are redirected to the source but found out that it is not the actual url of the image but you had click the homepage where you couldn't see the pinned image, isn't it annoying? 



After several musings, I finally tried it again and luckily, I did it the way I expect it to be. Please check my tutorial on How to Add Pinterest Pin It Button To Your Tumblr.
Pin It Button Is Annoying Pin It Button Is Annoying Reviewed by Anonymous on September 10, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.