Tumblring and Backaches

I'm having a backache now. Maybe because of tumblring all day. 

I have been addicted since October. I have started my account on Tumblr last year but just now that I have been more enthusiatic on posting. Just one note and it gives delight in my heart. Knowing other people like and reblog my posts cheer me up and give me a smile which I wear for the rest of the day.

My day is not complete without posting something (text,photo,audio,video,link) on Tumblr. I post a minimum of ten per day so maybe my blogs clog all my followers' dashboard. (Sorry

Tumblr has been rocking my life since October. I hope it's just not a fad like Facebook, Farmville, Frontierville, all the F's  lol :D

Tumblr is my life, my love, my heart. :) Oh no, it's just second to the man I love, my ever dearest Prince.

See you on tumblr - pls visit ---> rockbleeder
Tumblring and Backaches Tumblring and Backaches Reviewed by Anonymous on November 13, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.