Hyperacidity and Attack of the Unknown

While everyone is raging about that 4chan or whatsoever, I could feel that damn burning sensation between my stomach and breastbone - hyperacidity (which is triggered by the issue.)
Just like other people on Tumblr, I am freaking out about that raid/war/attack. I’ve started reading about it the time I get up. 
But what else could I do? There are lots of posts talking about the issue and there are posts which claim to know some lock codes which will be sent to those who reblog the posts. I did not reblog the “lock code” post.
And some people say that we have to disable the ask box, about me and some info about facebook/myspace accounts, stuffs like that. Which I did.
Some says that we have to stop posting for the meantime but I can’t live without posting atleast 10 items a day. (I’m crazy, just so you know.)
And I’m not popular so no need to worry, right? But still, I’m damn shaking.
Why the damn concern about the issue? Because I care and I love Tumblr. I don’t wanna wake up tomorrow knowing Tumblr is gone. 
If that day came, I would die.

P.S. I love Blogger, too.
Hyperacidity and Attack of the Unknown Hyperacidity and Attack of the Unknown Reviewed by Anonymous on November 14, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.