The Actors in the Movies I've Watched this November

An anon requested me to post the actors starred in the movies I've watched this November (http://rockbleeder.blogspot.com/2010/11/some-old-and-not-too-old-movies-ive.html).


Here it is.
Paranormal Activity [2009] -  Katie Featherston, Micah Sloat 
500 Days of Summer [2009] - Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Zooey Deschanel
Step Up [2006] - Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan
Step Up 2 - The Streets (2008) - Briana Evigan, Robert Hoffman
True Lies [1994] - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jamie Lee Curtis 
Face/Off [1997] - John Travolta, Nicolas Cage, Joan Allen
Die Hard I [1988] - Bruce Willis, Bonnie Bedelia
Die Hard II [1990] - Bruce Willis, Bonnie Bedelia
Die Hard: With a Vengeance [1995] - Bruce Willis
Live Free or Die Hard [2007] - Bruce Willis
Armageddon [1998] - Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck, Liv Tyler
The Social Network [2010] - Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield, Justin Timberlake
Ratatouille [2007] - Patton Oswalt's voice
Back To The Future I [1985] - Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson
Back To The Future II [1989] - Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson
Back To The Future III [1990] - Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson
Frequency [2000] - Dennis Quaid, James Caviezel, Shawn Doyle
The Transporter [2002] - Jason Statham, Qi Shu
Transporter 2 [2005] -  Jason Statham, Amber Valletta
Transporter 3 [2008] - Jason Statham, Natalya Rudakova
Small Soldiers [1998] - Kirsten Dunst, Gregory Smith, David Cross
Date Night [2010] - Steve Carell, Tina Fey, Mark Wahlberg
You Don't Mess With The Zohan [2008] - Adam Sandler, John Turturro, Emmanuelle Chriqui
Pearl Harbor [2001] - Ben Affleck, Kate Beckinsale, Josh Hartnett
The Fast And The Furious [2001] - Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster
The Fast And The Furious - Tokyo Drift [2006] - Lucas Black, Bow Wow
2 Fast 2 Furious [2003] - Paul Walker, Tyrese Gibson
War Of The Worlds [2005] -  Tom Cruise, Dakota Fanning
House of Wax [2005] - Chad Michael Murray, Elisha Cuthbert
Water World [1995] - Kevin Costner, Jeanne Tripplehorn
The Actors in the Movies I've Watched this November The Actors in the Movies I've Watched this November Reviewed by Anonymous on November 25, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.