This Fan of "Humans of New York" Takes Matters into His Own Hands

Hamish Blake shared his story in how he had waited for the "Humans of New York" photographer in one of the street sidewalks in New York but for six hours, he had not seen him so he took matters into his own hands. Wow!

This is so exciting!
F this BS. I've been waiting on this street corner for about 6 hours now trying to get photographed by the @humansofny guy and I've got NOTHING. I'm giving this 10 more minutes and if he still hasn't shown, I'm taking matters into my own hands....
I grew up on a ketchup farm in Mississippi. We would go out all day and dig up bottles of ketchup then sell them by the side of the road for 10 dimes, which most people just call a dollar now.
Dig bottles of ketchup! Nice!
It wasn't till I was 18 that my pappy told me there's no such thing as a ketchup farm, he was buying those bottles in town and burying them in the middle of the night just to give us something to do the next day.
His father wanted to teach them how to be industrious and make a living just like most father would want their children.
They cost him two dollars a bottle, so we were losing a solid dollar every bottle, plus the time spent digging them up and him sneaking out every night to bury them.
Hmm, his father might be smart but kinda sad for him to lose more just to gain something.
After I found out I moved to New York to become a jazz dancer. I became a hit and danced privately for many well known celebrities and world leaders.
Really? That's great!
I would sometimes dance quietly for Einstein in his study, he said it helped him think. I was dancing softly in the corner when he came up with the E equals Mc Squared stuff."
"You seem quite young to have danced for Einstein"
"You're very kind young man".
@humansofny #hamishsofny
Ok, it's too funny already. I couldn't breathe anymore because of laughing.

Ok, for those who don't know, Hamish Donald Blake, better known as Hamish Blake is an Australian Gold Logie Award winning comedian, actor, and author from Melbourne. He is very popular among Australians especially as a part of the comedy duo, Hamish and Andy. At first, his story seems to be very touching that might bring you into tears but then you would realize he is just joking. You might even believe in his story. That was gold, right?

His Instagram posts which can be found here and here posted on December 19, 2014 made him famous not only to Australians but in the whole world, uhmm, I mean in the internet. He became the talk of the town not only in Instagram but also in Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter. 

His story made everyone smile though it was just a made-up.
This Fan of "Humans of New York" Takes Matters into His Own Hands This Fan of "Humans of New York" Takes Matters into His Own Hands Reviewed by . on March 20, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.