NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had!

NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had! I'm addicted to coffee. That's the truth.

And coffee plays a big part in my life. It is funny because my brothers used to tease me that my skin color looks like the color of coffee with milk. Since the time I can remember, Nescafe coffee have been my favorite beverage - hot or cold.

My day is not complete without drinking coffee. Even if I wake up at 10 am or 12pm, I would still drink hot coffee. There are also times that I have to drink iced-cold coffee whenever the weather is hot. It is the best alternative for softdrinks.

The time I discovered NESCAFÉ Cappuccino, I have always indulged myself with it. It has been the best Nescafe coffee for me. From the packaging to the content itself, is good to look at. I also love the choco sprinkles because every time I open it, it feels like a magical thing happens. I really love the taste of NESCAFÉ Cappuccino especially the part when the coffee foam touches my lips. NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is too addictive - from the creamy choco sprinkles until the last drop.

~ Rockbleeder
NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had! NESCAFÉ Cappuccino is the most indulgent coffee I’ve ever had! Reviewed by Cute Fluffballs on November 07, 2014 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.