Sunset on the Day Before My Wedding


The sunset was so beautiful and I felt pre-wedding jitters as I watched the sky. I knew that the time had come for me to say goodbye being single and marry my significant other. Welcoming married life wasn't that easy especially when your fiance's family background is too different from yours. I had to embrace the fact that I was getting married and face challenges in the name of love. As the French proverb says "Love is the dawn of marriage, and marriage is the sunset of love."
Sunset on the Day Before My Wedding Sunset on the Day Before My Wedding Reviewed by Anonymous on December 05, 2012 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Marriage is a lot of give and take. It has to be to work. I wish you and your hubby many happy years of marriage.

    Have a terrific day Pearl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!
    Also visit my weblog Free Annual Credit Report

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.