Post and Enjoy

There are times when I am looking for something then a nice thing just suddenly comes out, a thing that greatly affects and give benefits to my life. That is what I call serendipity.

Like the time when I discovered POSTNJOY from a fellow blogger's page. I don't even remember what I was looking for that time. The first time I saw Postnjoy, I immediately grabbed the opportunity to be a part of the community. Postnjoy promises to pay $5 - $300 for all winning post entries ranging from 6th to 1st placer depending on the Opps available and for all entries that have not been chosen, the minimum to be given is $2. To earn money through a blog post is a big thing. Though I was not expecting to win, I still submitted my entry Monetize Your Blog With This Exciting Opportunity. The $2 for a singular blog post is something that I cannot earn from other online opportunities. 

Though there are many scams scattered around the web, I didn't hesitate to post for Postnjoy. I  have always been telling myself "Come what may" or "I'll cross the bridge when I get there" everytime I do a thing that seems too good to be true. I did not doubt on the ability of Postnjoy to give what it promises for what is important to me that time was to voice out what I think about the opps which is Postnjoy itself . It was the first opps I joined in.

I didn't even check Postnjoy regularly. On January 28, I was so surprised to see that I won $100 as a prize for being the third placer for the opps Postnjoy, Monetize Your Blog. Pls Click here for my winning entry. I received the payment last February 15, a post-Valentine gift, yey! I was so very happy that time and I was eager to share it to my fellow bloggers on a group called Pinoy Bloggers

The prize was sent through Paypal. Don't have a Paypal account? Sign up now. PLS CLICK HERE.

Postnjoy is the best paying company that I encountered so far. It mainly offers paid reviews which is one of  the fastest and most accessible way to monetize blogs. As a proof, attached herewith is an email from ecplaza.net

If interested, pls feel free to register at Postnjoy. I highly recommend it to all. For questions related to Postnjoy, you can ask me by leaving a comment below or Click Here. 

Being a blogger at heart, it does not matter if I could earn money through my posts or not. What is important to me is that I can express what I feel and think and share it to others especially if it could give benefits to everyone. 

Philippine Blog Directory - Submit your blog now!

Post and Enjoy Post and Enjoy Reviewed by Anonymous on February 18, 2011 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.