Quotes about Loving You

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
- Judy Garland


Love one another but make not a bond of love. Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
- Khalil Gibran



Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
- Robert Browning



I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft



Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I really need it.
- Swedish Proverb



If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. 
If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. 
If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. 
But I did, I do, and I will.
- Anonymous



Here with a Loaf of Bread beneath the Bough, 
A Flask of Wine, a Book of Verse -- 
and Thou Beside me singing in the Wilderness -- 
And Wilderness is Paradise enow.
- Omar Khayyam



I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
- Roy Croft



Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
- Oscar Hammerstein II (Cinderella)



When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
- William Shakespeare


You are my ground and you are my rainbow. 

You are my butterfly and you are my ecstasy. 
You are the start of my journeys and always my destination. 
You are my home - the place to which I always return.



The magic words for a great relationship are, "I love you just the way you are."
I love you because I love you. You are a part of me, and I need no reasons to love you.
Quotes about Loving You Quotes about Loving You Reviewed by Anonymous on December 06, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.