Reblogging and Messages on Tumblr

I have been encountering posts like REBLOG THIS AND YOU’LL RECEIVE MESSAGES, REBLOG THIS AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU, etc. I had reblogged twice but no messages came to me.
It’s just like a chain message which some people believe and then send hoping it will come true or hoping it would change their life but at the end of the day, frustration is what they receive.
I love messages (even just a simple Hi) but it is better if I receive them from a sincere heart and not just came from an unknown who are forced to send just because his/her posts with Reblog and you’ll recieve blah blah have reached a thousand notes.
But anyway, thanks for the lesson learned.
:D
Reblogging and Messages on Tumblr Reblogging and Messages on Tumblr Reviewed by Anonymous on November 11, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.