Sunshine Flowers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013 , , , , 0 Comments

Today is a very pleasant day. We have a sunny day just like yesterday. Since I love watching the sky, the lovely floating, blue clouds and the beautiful, colorful flowers in the balcony, I couldn't help myself but to capture them. They give hope and happiness to my eyes and my heart.


I placed the plants (from the shade) under the sun so the water from the rain the other day would evaporate and let them have the sun shine over them for a vibrant fix and a freshness overload.

 ~ Rockbleeder

0 comments:

rebelmouse

 photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png
Rockbleeder
Hi! I'm Rockbleeder.  I'm a poet, a blogger and a rocker. I love capturing sunsets, towers, clouds and flowers. Cute puppies, pastel stuff, fries, burgers, Coke Float, sundaes, pizza, big black shirts, ripped and studded jeans, black accessories give me bliss. My hobbies are: listening to sad rock music, watching TV series like The Walking Dead, Lost, Terra Nova, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Kyle XY and Chuck, doing movie marathon of great movies especially action ones, playing Plants vs Zombies, recycling and DIY-ing old clothes, used Soda plastic bottles, old cans and magazines and writing poems. Welcome to my life.
 photo myspace.png  photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png