Mother-in-Law's Tongue

Who have a sharp-tongued mother-in-law here? I could say that my mother is nice to her daughters-in-law and sons-in-law. My mother has been a modest woman with a kind heart. I never heard any bitter words from her against any of my sister-in-laws. But of course, most people hate their mother-in-law because of some reasons especially when it comes to their habit of having a sharp tongue. 


Talking about sharp tongue, the Sansevieria trifasciata plant is called mother-in-law's tongue because of the leaves' sharpness. It is also called snake plant.



Find out more about this plant HERE.

~ Rockbleeder
Mother-in-Law's Tongue Mother-in-Law's Tongue Reviewed by Anonymous on May 06, 2013 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. Well I didn't know these were called that. How cool.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This plant is abundant in our place. I also haven't known its name.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.