- Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldehyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
- Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
- Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
- Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
- Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. They are also known to remove formaldehyde and trichloroethylene.
- Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
Source: Useful info