- Sign up at blogger.com here.
- You will be prompted to add a profile photo or you can go to the Next Step.
- Click "Back to Blogger" on the next page.
- A welcome page will be loaded. Click "Continue to Blogger".
- On the new page, you can now create your blog. Click "New Blog".
- Type the title of your blog, the address (url) and the template. The blog name and the url should be the same. For example, My blog's url is http://rockbleeder.blogspot.com/, my blog's name is rockbleeder so as not to confuse the readers/visitors but of course it's up to you if you want them to be different from each other. For the Template, if you're a minimalist, select Simple. Any template is ok, you can change it later and modify the design. Click "Create Blog" at the bottom.
- You're now ready to create your new post! Click Start Posting and you're good to go. Enjoy! :) ~ Rockbleeder
How to Create a Blogger Blog
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
This is for those who are new to blogging especially to a friend who loves to learn and explore.
Hi! I'm Rockbleeder. I'm a poet, a blogger and a rocker. I love capturing sunsets, towers, clouds and flowers. Cute puppies, pastel stuff, fries, burgers, Coke Float, sundaes, pizza, big black shirts, ripped and studded jeans, black accessories give me bliss. My hobbies are: listening to sad rock music, watching TV series like The Walking Dead, Lost, Terra Nova, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Kyle XY and Chuck, doing movie marathon of great movies especially action ones, playing Plants vs Zombies, recycling and DIY-ing old clothes, used Soda plastic bottles, old cans and magazines and writing poems. Welcome to my life.