Promote Your Blogs in an Efficient Way

The other day, I remove some of my widgets and one of them is BlogUpp. The next day, I regret removing it because there's nothing who can post on my Twitter and Facebook anymore. For those who don't know BlogUpp regularly updates your Facebook wall and/or Twitter feed with your latest blog post. 



Blog Promotion » BlogUpp!


Since my Twitter is already connected to my Facebook, whenever BlogUpp updates my Twitter with my post, it will automatically posted to Facebook. But I still enabled cross-posting to my Facebook because there is a 1,000 extra points for more blog exposure. 

BlogUpp is an all-in-one blog promotion service and selected blogger network connecting via blog widget, social web cross-posting, content discovery toolbar and blog directory, with Premium offering for bloggers and advertisers. Grab your widget now! :)



The procedure is just easy. Go to BlogUppSimply submit your blog to the box provided. Grab the widget then put it in your blog. You can also Cross-Post to Social Networks like Facebook and Twitter for more exposure.









Features of BlogUpp:

  • All-in-1 Blog Promotion
  • No Sign-up. Ultra-Simple
  • Set-n-Forget. Own the Time
  • Fair Play. No Click Incentives
  • Authentic Blogger Community
  • Facebook & Twitter Cross-Post
  • Analytics with Measurable Results
  • Wordpress, Blogspot and alike friendly
  • Trusted by Blogosphere, Proven by Time
  • Interactive Content Discovery Tools and more

1 comment:

  1. I would like to know how much time you spend on promotion. I am interested to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete

rebelmouse

 photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png
Rockbleeder
Hi! I'm Rockbleeder.  I'm a poet, a blogger and a rocker. I love capturing sunsets, towers, clouds and flowers. Cute puppies, pastel stuff, fries, burgers, Coke Float, sundaes, pizza, big black shirts, ripped and studded jeans, black accessories give me bliss. My hobbies are: listening to sad rock music, watching TV series like The Walking Dead, Lost, Terra Nova, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Kyle XY and Chuck, doing movie marathon of great movies especially action ones, playing Plants vs Zombies, recycling and DIY-ing old clothes, used Soda plastic bottles, old cans and magazines and writing poems. Welcome to my life.
 photo myspace.png  photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png