The other day, I remove some of my widgets and one of them is BlogUpp. The next day, I regret removing it because there's nothing who can post on my Twitter and Facebook anymore. For those who don't know
BlogUpp regularly updates your Facebook wall and/or Twitter feed with your latest blog post.
Since my Twitter is already connected to my Facebook, whenever BlogUpp updates my Twitter with my post, it will automatically posted to Facebook. But I still enabled cross-posting to my Facebook because there is a 1,000 extra points for more blog exposure.
The procedure is just easy. Go to BlogUpp. Simply submit your blog to the box provided. Grab the widget then put it in your blog. You can also Cross-Post to Social Networks like Facebook and Twitter for more exposure.
Features of BlogUpp:
- All-in-1 Blog Promotion
- No Sign-up. Ultra-Simple
- Set-n-Forget. Own the Time
- Fair Play. No Click Incentives
- Authentic Blogger Community
- Facebook & Twitter Cross-Post
- Analytics with Measurable Results
- Wordpress, Blogspot and alike friendly
- Trusted by Blogosphere, Proven by Time
- Interactive Content Discovery Tools and more