How To Add a Facebook LIKE Button on Blogger

Hey! Just added a Like button for my blog posts. I've already added a Like button for my page but I want also one for my individual posts.

Ok, I'll give you the steps on how to add it in your blog and how to customize it.
Step 1: Log into your blogger account, then go to Layout (Design)>> Edit Html.
Step 2: Then you must check the Expand Widget Templates box and find the below code:

Step 3: After it, add the button code to your template by copying and pasting the below code:

Step 4: Click Save Template and you are done.

Pls comment if the code didn't work. Thanks!

Mood: Exhausted
Music: None
Food: None, I'm hungry
Drinks: None
How To Add a Facebook LIKE Button on Blogger How To Add a Facebook LIKE Button on Blogger Reviewed by Anonymous on October 04, 2010 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Do I need to click add a gadget and add an html javascript gadget? I am on blogger, and I clicked on layout, but I cant find anything that says edit html. There is something that says edit html in the template section... is that where I would look for it?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.