Transferring Zinnias on a Gloomy Morning

Sunday, August 18, 2013 , , , 0 Comments

I woke up at 7:05 am and I never intend to tend my garden. After getting up on bed, I made coffee for my husband. Our door going to our rooftop terrace is glass so I could see that the terrace floor is moist and the sky is a bit grayish. I should be facing my computer like what I do almost everyday but the gloomy weather is inviting. It's perfect to go out and transfer my 5 zinnia plants. Three of them are already flowering, one is still budding and the other one is not yet ready for adulthood (?). I planted them before on the shady part. Since I want the balcony to be bright and cheerful, I transferred them to a place where people who would pass our home could see them.












~ Rockbleeder

0 comments:

rebelmouse

 photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png
Rockbleeder
Hi! I'm Rockbleeder.  I'm a poet, a blogger and a rocker. I love capturing sunsets, towers, clouds and flowers. Cute puppies, pastel stuff, fries, burgers, Coke Float, sundaes, pizza, big black shirts, ripped and studded jeans, black accessories give me bliss. My hobbies are: listening to sad rock music, watching TV series like The Walking Dead, Lost, Terra Nova, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Kyle XY and Chuck, doing movie marathon of great movies especially action ones, playing Plants vs Zombies, recycling and DIY-ing old clothes, used Soda plastic bottles, old cans and magazines and writing poems. Welcome to my life.
 photo myspace.png  photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png