Follow by Email

The Weather Versus Bazooka Rocks II Festival

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The other day, I have seen on my news feed via Philippine Concerts page that A Rocket to the Moon (ARTTM) is going to play at the Bazooka Rocks event. I had this feeling that I wanted to see the band who performed "Like We Used To" which is one of the most lingering songs in my head. I thought that I would not be able to go because of the business trips of my husband.


When I had come to know last night that The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (my favorite band) is here for the 2nd Bazooka Rocks Festival, I was even more excited to tell my husband because it should be the second time we would see the band (the first was on March 7, 2009 at Glorietta). I was like "OMG"! Unfortunately *insert sad face*, he didn't read my text message because he was soaked under the heavy rain travelling for 3 hours and got home at 11pm. He got tired and sick which means we can't attend the music festival. And if ever he is not sick, we still can't go because: of the weather, the venue is almost 2-hour ride and he'll be going to repair some parts of his motorcycle.

The line up is amazing, every band is awesome. Maybe someday, I'll finally see them all.

To feel the spirit of rock music, I will just stay at home and have an emo rock sound trip.

Event: BAZOOKA ROCKS II Festival! *Bazooka Rocks - The Philippines' First Indoor Rock Festival
Date: 10am, August 25 Sunday
Venue: SMX Convention Center
*Photos were grabbed from ohteenquotes and odysseylive.

~ Rockbleeder
widgets
1 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

1 comment

  1. I hope you get to see all your favorite bands one day.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Rockbleeder
Hi! I'm Rockbleeder.  I'm a poet, a blogger and a rocker. I love capturing sunsets, towers, clouds and flowers. Cute puppies, pastel stuff, fries, burgers, Coke Float, sundaes, pizza, big black shirts, ripped and studded jeans, black accessories give me bliss. My hobbies are: listening to sad rock music, watching TV series like The Walking Dead, Lost, Terra Nova, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Kyle XY and Chuck, doing movie marathon of great movies especially action ones, playing Plants vs Zombies, recycling and DIY-ing old clothes, used Soda plastic bottles, old cans and magazines and writing poems. Welcome to my life.
 photo myspace.png  photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png
 

Most Popular Posts

Like Our Page

JOIN ME ON STAREE

Autosurf
AutoSurf Traffic Exchange: Powerful Results with SEO tips | 10KHits - 10KHits provides quality traffic hits to your personal or business websites.