Perfect Time for Gardening

Sunday, August 18, 2013 , , 0 Comments

I really love the weather today - gloomy but doesn’t rain. I also uprooted some grasses and wild plants which scaterred like a wildfire when rainy season began. They may be brought by birds especially by neighbor’s pigeons who love to fly over the roof and throw seeds of different kind. Sometimes they also throw as big as jackfruit seeds.


The Madagascar periwinkles which keep on growing would be perfect to align on the front side of the balcony. While we still don’t have the budget to paint the terrace, flowers of different colors would do the trick. I really wanted to beautify our house but my husband prioritizes our internet café business and he’s a minimalist and manly but putting a little woman touch could not hurt.

He approves my gardening hobby as long as I don’t bother him except showing him my full-grown flowers. :)

~ Rockbleeder

0 comments:

rebelmouse

 photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png
Rockbleeder
Hi! I'm Rockbleeder.  I'm a poet, a blogger and a rocker. I love capturing sunsets, towers, clouds and flowers. Cute puppies, pastel stuff, fries, burgers, Coke Float, sundaes, pizza, big black shirts, ripped and studded jeans, black accessories give me bliss. My hobbies are: listening to sad rock music, watching TV series like The Walking Dead, Lost, Terra Nova, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Kyle XY and Chuck, doing movie marathon of great movies especially action ones, playing Plants vs Zombies, recycling and DIY-ing old clothes, used Soda plastic bottles, old cans and magazines and writing poems. Welcome to my life.
 photo myspace.png  photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png