Browse Save22 and Be Updated with Deals, Sales and Promos



I and my husband are both shopaholic. Our first date ever began in Tomato boutique at SM Megamall. LOL! 


And the second movie we've watched was Confessions of a ShopaholicWe really enjoyed the movie because we can relate. :)



We really had a chemistry. The love of shopping personal items had been transformed into the love of shopping furniture and appliances throughout the two years we've been together. This includes refrigerator, water filter, water dispenser, washing machine, electric fan (stand and wall fans), electric bike and many more. 


Shopping is really fun especially when the item you want to buy is on SALE! Maybe you're like a kid jumping and clapping his hands when you see your favorite gadget inside a display cabinet with a 50% off indicated in the price tag, isn't it?

Anyway, the first time I heard about Save22, I eagerly visited the site and excited to open the category Watches and Jewelry because I have been wanting to buy studs for my DIY project. Well, being a rocker, black, studded accessories are essential to me. There are also many things I want and need to buy especially household stuff so SALES can be a big help to manage shopping budget of a thrifty wife.
Unfortunately, what greeted me in the page are promos and stores for cars. Oh, my! What's this? 


Hmm, I think they're still currently improving the site. We'll see! :)

Gotta have to check out other categories. I clicked on Clothing and Apparel. I'm glad to see Forever 21 and Adora's promos. Forever 21 has 50% sale on selected items which started last June 28 and ends on July 14 in SM Megamall. Camis are now only P79 each (P145 original price). I love the colorful camis!



Adora has 60% sale until August 5 at Greenbelt. 


I shrugged my shoulder to see Ace Hardware logo on top of the page. It's not appropriate of course to see hardware products on the clothing category but since we are a patron of Ace Hardware, I visited the page. I found out that it's not only a promo of Ace Hardware but also includes Forever 21, Uniqlo and other SM stores for the BDO credit card holders. I don't have a credit card so it's not for me.


At the left side of every page, there is a list of top 25 shops which arranged alphabetically.


I also looked for "Tomato" through the search box because it is not included in the Clothing and Apparel category list. I am glad to know that they have a mid-year sale which ends on July 15! Oh God, I have to visit the nearest branch now.




The next thing I looked for is The North Face backpack. My husband just got his and I also want one which I could use when I go home in the province. Again, North Face has no result. The only store in the Shoes & Bag category is Lancel.


Camera is the next thing I really wanted. I would love to have a DSLR but it's still expensive for a stay-at-home wife like me unless you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth. Oh, I remember, I will be having a new Kodak Playsport video camera but since I am not sure if it will arrive before I travel next week, a digicam is a must have. 


I already have a cam, a GE camera, but I want a more powerful cam which I know this Canon Powershot A2500 can offer. From P4,998, you can now buy it for only P3,998. It's an awesome deal!


I also checked out Tutorial Services (I was just curious) and Furniture (I want a new bed and dining table set) but no luck was given.





Finally, I checked out if there's a result for "aircon" and I am so glad to see the listed sales. This is really fantastic! We are also planning to buy a new La Germania oven. So excited! :)



I am enjoying my stay at this site. I could post many photos and sales but I think it's best if you visit the website and experience it your own.You might get disappointed when you couldn't find the store you want but one thing for sure, you will be delighted to find great promos of your favorite stores.


The homepage shows a map, popular promotions and featured retailers. The site is user-friendly and easy to navigate. You don't need to be techie or internet-savvy to understand how to use it. Even grade schoolers can simply research shops they want to look for. 



Browse Save22 now and experience the fun of finding sales, deals or promos of best stores in the Philippines. You might also discover new places to visit! Highly recommended to all especially Metro Manila, Davao, and Cebu residents! Enjoy! :)



Save22 saves time, effort, fuel and money and doesn't make your partner get mad at you. Don't let the following happen to you. Visit Save22 today! :D







Save22 provide comprehensive pricing, promotions and sales information updated daily from your favorite retailers.


Website: www.save22.com.ph

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/save22ph
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Save22ph
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/save22
Google+: https://plus.google.com/113472494102093218297/

My blog entry for the Win a trip for 2 to Phuket: A Save22 Contest by nuffnang.com.ph and save22.com.ph
Browse Save22 and Be Updated with Deals, Sales and Promos Browse Save22 and Be Updated with Deals, Sales and Promos Reviewed by Anonymous on July 13, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.