Follow by Email

Kettle Korn: Poppin’ Fun All The Time!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Emo kid - that is what they say. That is what they call people like me. I've been always a loner  who loves to skate and play guitar. I love to wear black clothes - black skinny jeans, black boyfriend shirt, black Converse sneakers and black accessories. I seldom go out but when I do, I usually attend music festivals with my skateboard with me. Some people understand me, some people don't. I admit, I love people who listen to music like alternative rock, pop-punk, punk rock, pop rock, emo rock and I am always easily get fascinated with people who wear black.

So yeah, the story revolves around my emo life, music and skateboarding and everything black - a drama and an adventure movie.

If you gonna watch my movie, I'll assure you'll really love it and your cinema moments would even more perfect with Kettle Korn! Kettle Korn makes watching movies poppin’ fun all time! Kettle Korn uses only the finest quality of popping corn. It's sweet-and-salty taste makes it even more tempting. Every bite worth it! Go grab some! 


Entry to Kettle Korn’s Poppin Fun’ “Fast & Furious 6” Movie Screening Contest by Nuffnang Ph and Kettle Korn

~ Rockbleeder
widgets
0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rockbleeder
Hi! I'm Rockbleeder.  I'm a poet, a blogger and a rocker. I love capturing sunsets, towers, clouds and flowers. Cute puppies, pastel stuff, fries, burgers, Coke Float, sundaes, pizza, big black shirts, ripped and studded jeans, black accessories give me bliss. My hobbies are: listening to sad rock music, watching TV series like The Walking Dead, Lost, Terra Nova, Hawaii Five-0, Burn Notice, Suits, Psych, Kyle XY and Chuck, doing movie marathon of great movies especially action ones, playing Plants vs Zombies, recycling and DIY-ing old clothes, used Soda plastic bottles, old cans and magazines and writing poems. Welcome to my life.
 photo myspace.png  photo rebelmouseiconrockbleeder.png
 

Most Popular Posts

Like Our Page

JOIN ME ON STAREE

Autosurf
AutoSurf Traffic Exchange: Powerful Results with SEO tips | 10KHits - 10KHits provides quality traffic hits to your personal or business websites.