Black Kitchen Tiles are Elegant

I love black color and black tiles is a good choice. Thanks to my loving husband who alone chose and bought the tiles. There was a slight problem when I held the tiles, the color seems brown. We thought we were just maybe color-blinded because he bought them in the afternoon. He got home when it's already dark. He showed the tiles to his siblings and everybody told him it's brown. He went back at Federal Hardware the next morning to return the tiles. He wanted black but they gave him brown only to find out that the tiles are two-toned (dual-color). Of course, we were delighted to learn about it. 



I think our new kitchen sink cabinet looks good and I love it though we still have so much to do like painting the wall and the hanging wood cabinets.

Related articles:
Why We Ended Up Choosing Black Tiles for our New Sink?
Bathroom and Kitchen Sink Construction
Preoccupied for the Past Few Days
Building a New Bathroom

~ Treasure Chest

0 comments: