Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Screening

Last night, I and my sister, my sister-in-law, sister's bf and a friend went to Resorts World Manila to watch the Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 at Newport Cinema 2. I arrived there at 7 pm. The registration started at 7:30 PM and the movie screening started at 8:30 PM.

After the registration, we took pictures as a remembrance then we noticed the photo booth just infront the Cinema so we asked if we could join. Of course, they said. We had so much fun! :)


When we entered the cinema, we were happier to see that we have free soft drinks and popcorn. I was so glad that there were free foods because I was starving that time. I travelled 2 hours from Laguna to Pasay. I arrived at Resorts World Manila dinnertime but I didn't able to buy food because I might miss some parts of the movie and I don't like that to happen.

Though I am not a fan of Twilight, being with my family is what matters most. My younger sister is a big fan of Twilight so she was so eager to see the movie. I wasn't so excited like her but when I saw the fight scene, I was so amazed! Oh, what a twist! I'd never been surprised like this before.

Anyway, here are some of the photos we took.










Please visit also my sister's blog - http://mysecondhandjumpsuit.blogspot.com/ and my sister-in-law's blog - http://dailylifehacks.tumblr.com/. Thanks! :)


Wacoal Philippines & Nuffnang’s “Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2″  moving screening
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Screening Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Movie Screening Reviewed by Anonymous on November 16, 2012 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.