PF #1: Thank God It's Friday


It's my first time to join Pink Fridays so to welcome myself to this pretty meme, I created this banner with Pink color in it. 

"Thank God It's Friday!" I bet, you're also excited. Most of us are happy when Friday comes. We look forward to Friday because it's the last working or school day which ends a tiring week. We need a break every now and then so Friday night starts the celebration, time to relax and rejuvenate, time to spend with our family and do things we can't do in other days.

"Thank God It's Friday!" We always say that but we have to remember to thank God everyday.

 TGIF

Do you also love pink or want to share some pink stuff? Join Pink Fridays! Click HERE on how to play. 
PF #1: Thank God It's Friday PF #1: Thank God It's Friday Reviewed by Anonymous on August 17, 2012 Rating: 5

6 comments:

  1. love the artistic design of the fonts! dropping by from pink fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only I know how to make badges, I would also design one. welcome to PF:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Pink Fridays! Thank God its Friday is what I usually back then at work but now that im working freelance... I hardly remember ive said that much. :D #PF

    ReplyDelete
  4. did u make this alphas? its very pretty. TGIF to u too

    from PF
    http://www.asahmreviews.net/2012/08/sears-joe-boxer-juniors-halter-monokini-swimsuit/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice banner, visiting from PF, mine is up at

    http://www.prettysinglemom.com/2012/08/heart-pink-lunch-box.html

    see you around...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Pink Fridays! I am new to the meme too. Now that I'm working online with a fix working hours, I can say TGIF every week. I am always looking forward to the weekend. ^_^

    Visiting from PF :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.